- Job opening 초등영어 2020학년도 2학기 원어민 전임강사 채용 공고 5/15/2020 5:41:50 PM
Position : Full time Primary School teacher at Shanghai Korean School-starting August 2020
Shanghai Korean School is a government school serving Korean nationals from grades 1 to 12. We have been in operation for over twenty years.
The Primary English department is looking for full time English teachers to begin working with us from August 18th 2020
Candidates are required to work Monday to Friday from 08:20-04:20. You will teach 22 classes per week of 40 mins across grades 1 to 6. The remaining time is devoted to lesson planning and departmental duties. The school is located in Minhang district.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree
(at least a BA or BS) (Education or English preferred)
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Native English speaker
- Keen interest in working with age groups 6-12
- Punctual and looking to commit to a long- term position
- CELTA , TESOL or TEFL certificate
The degree and TEFL certification will be verified by the school upon submittal.
Salary and Benefits:
- full-time base salary- RMB 19,600~21,000rmb/mo. inclusive of housing allowance(after tax)
- FULLY PAID summer and winter holidays (5 weeks in summer and 5 in winter)
- Housing Allowance provided (included in the above salary
- Annual bonus equivalent to roughly 50 per cent a months salary (subject to performance)
- Work visa/FEC provided
- Free staff bus providing return journeys daily from either Zhongshan Park or Shuicheng Road
How to apply:
Please email your CV and supporting documents to the Head of the Primary English Department Mr YJ Lee on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org